Monday, October 29, 2007

UMBRELLAAA....."friends" ?????

i just heard UMBRELLA by Rihanna, and sooo the song is stuck in my head ! "U can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, ella, ey, ey..." i like this song but, its not my favourite its a pretty good song n luv the lyrics......

"""when the sun shines ...we'll shine TOGETHER
"told u I'l be here forever...said i'l always be ur FRIEND
took an oath .. i'mma stick it out 'till the end
now that it's raining more than ever ......
know that we still have each other ....
U can stand under my Umbrella"""(pretendin to singout loud..heheheh)

soo to my all my bestest gals(bitchs)...my best friends....u can always count on me on everythin..i wil be standin with my umbrella n u can stand under it (n yeaps ill be singin dis song tooo..i knw my voice cracks, n its horrible...but i can sing it, u guyz jst needs ear plugs)..(hehehehehehehe)

9 comments:

liiza said...

U can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, ella, ey, ey..." heheh :D
btw, i dont like dat song much. the ella ella part gets to me a bit...:S

liiza said...

u singing? noooooo my ears my ears. heheh. thanks girl. i know u will b there no matter wat cuz im stuck wit u :P mmwah love ya

aesha said...

im in in ur best frends or in bestest girls? cux i kno u were my best frend in elementary school!!

i never heard that song..not a fan of rihanna..but i think i shud listen to it

Anonymous said...

heheh...ya..i osso lyk dat song...n tnx for keepin an umbrella just for us gals. u rock princess!!!

jellybean said...

dnr wory no matter wat ill be standin wit u all...u knw im stuck ...heyo roaga elhiyas for u all...sniffss sniffsss

Anonymous said...

i hate that song! there was this girl in my office...a rihanna fan...n she used to play that song ALL THE TIME!!n the ella part wud go on n on n on...

suicidal imbecile said...

how big is ure umbrelaa by the way???

pOmPi said...

umbrellaa dhoo..with a pavement gaa.. i think..hehe

jellybean said...

ha ha haa hevey